- APCST 2005, September 11-14, Tokyo
- Lic. Thesis
- ICSNS2006, June 18.-20.2006, Vuokatti, Finland
- APCST 2007, September 23-26, Singapore
- 7th ISEA Conference 2-6 June 2008 in Biarritz
- What we have to do to make our skis glide faster?
- IBU Warning
- Summa Summarum of health-improving (?) skiing
- Why our ski poles are round?
- Ph.D. Thesis
- Circular vs triangular cross sections: some thoughts about bending stiffness
For a more SportsTech reading, please visit the new site of "Sports Technology" jornal
KUZMIN, L. & TINNSTEN, M. (2005) Contact angles on the running surfaces of cross-country skis. IN SUBIC, A. & UJIHASHI, S. (Eds.) The Impact of Technology on Sport. Melbourne, Australia, Australasian Sports Technology Alliance Pty Ltd.
KUZMIN, L. & TINNSTEN, M. (2006) Dirt absorption on the ski running surface - quantification and influence on the gliding ability. Sports Engineering, 9, 137-146.
KUZMIN, L. & TINNSTEN, M. (2007) The contamination, wettability and gliding ability of ski running surfaces. IN LINNAMO, V., KOMI, P. V. & MÜLLER, E. (Eds.) Science and Nordic Skiing. London, UK, Meyer & Meyer Sport.
KUZMIN, L. & TINNSTEN, M. (2007) Estimation of dirt attraction on running surfaces of cross-country skis. IN SUBIC, A., UJIHASHI, S. & FUSS, F. K. (Eds.) The Impact of Technology on Sport II. London, UK, Taylor & Francis Group.
KUZMIN, L. & TINNSTEN, M. (2008) Hot Glide Wax Treatment and the Hardness of the Ski Running Surface. IN ESTIVALET, M. & BRISSON, P. (Eds.) The Engineering of Sport 7, Vol. 2. Paris, Springer-Verlag France.